We are pleased to be able to announce SmartGWT 1.0b2 is now available.Â [For an overview of SmartGWT see this blog post.]
We’ve been working closely with Sanjiv to improve stability, add features and respond to developer feedback and are very pleased with the progress that’s been made with this release.
- GWT 1.6 M1 and M2 support
- Chrome, Firefox 3.1, and OSX hosted mode support
- complete support for WebServices (WSDL)
- A new lightweight Enterprise Gray skin
- Improved javadocs
- also, Numerous additional Features, Performance improvements, API enhancements and bug fixes
For full details of the release, including the complete set of release notes, please visit Sanjiv’s blog.
This release contains a number of the improvements we’ve made to the SmartClient framework since the public 7.0 beta release.Â We’re now getting close to a second public beta (7.0b2) – watch this space for more information on that!